Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 1st. One Rubycoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.79 or 0.00007226 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. Rubycoin has a market cap of $19.97 million and $31,719.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Rubycoin has traded 8.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.74 or 0.00246114 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003358 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.50 or 0.00059676 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001165 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000942 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.