Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 1st. One Scorecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0225 or 0.00000211 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last week, Scorecoin has traded down 33.7% against the U.S. dollar. Scorecoin has a market cap of $939,991.00 and approximately $159.00 worth of Scorecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $209.29 or 0.01955890 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003238 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005853 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00010589 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00022133 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00041821 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001314 BTC.
Scorecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Scorecoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Scorecoin
Scorecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Scorecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scorecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Scorecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scorecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.