Headlines about MicroStrategy (NASDAQ:MSTR) have trended positive recently, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. MicroStrategy earned a daily sentiment score of 0.30 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the software maker an impact score of 46.5131074617332 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Brandes Investment Partners LP Invests $2.85 Million in MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR) Stock (americanbankingnews.com)
- MicroStrategy Recognized as the Sole Challenger in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms (finance.yahoo.com)
- American Century Companies Inc. Has $1.16 Million Position in MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Ascend Capital LLC Buys New Stake in MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Report: Exploring Fundamental Drivers Behind UMB Financial, Greif, PriceSmart, MicroStrategy, MDU Resources Group, and Fidelity National Financial — New Horizons, Emerging Trends, and Upcoming Developments (finance.yahoo.com)
MicroStrategy (MSTR) opened at $127.98 on Thursday. MicroStrategy has a one year low of $122.90 and a one year high of $196.35. The company has a market capitalization of $1,578.75, a P/E ratio of 84.76 and a beta of 0.63.
MSTR has been the subject of several research analyst reports. Mizuho reiterated a “buy” rating and set a $200.00 target price on shares of MicroStrategy in a research note on Wednesday, January 17th. BidaskClub downgraded MicroStrategy from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Thursday, December 7th. Finally, Zacks Investment Research downgraded MicroStrategy from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Wednesday, January 17th. Two analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, four have given a hold rating and one has issued a buy rating to the stock. MicroStrategy presently has an average rating of “Hold” and an average target price of $155.75.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: “MicroStrategy (MSTR) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.30” was first posted by Ticker Report and is owned by of Ticker Report. If you are reading this story on another domain, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright & trademark legislation. The original version of this story can be read at https://www.tickerreport.com/banking-finance/3229886/microstrategy-mstr-receives-daily-media-sentiment-score-of-0-30.html.
MicroStrategy Incorporated is a provider of enterprise software platforms around the world. The Company is engaged in the design, development, marketing and sales of its software platform through licensing arrangements, and cloud-based subscriptions and related services. It focuses on providing enterprise customers with software platform and services for deploying intelligence applications.
Receive News & Ratings for MicroStrategy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MicroStrategy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.