Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded down 7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 28th. One Sumokoin coin can currently be purchased for about $2.79 or 0.00026758 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Livecoin. Over the last week, Sumokoin has traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar. Sumokoin has a market capitalization of $7.89 million and approximately $46,541.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $288.98 or 0.02769930 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00030784 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00013822 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009676 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001335 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sumokoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sumokoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.