VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 13.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 28th. Over the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. VeriCoin has a market capitalization of $23.40 million and $544,277.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeriCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.76 or 0.00007281 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia, Livecoin and CoinEgg.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.77 or 0.00420009 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004867 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 29.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00007985 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.21 or 0.00136280 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00028597 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00010003 BTC.
VeriCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VRC is designed to reduce the PoW phase and enter PoS phase quickly. With a steady block reward and block time of sixty seconds, the PoW phase is designed to finish after the first few weeks of launch – 10/05/2014. The PoS interest rate is dynamic and depends on how much the coin is held and staked in the PoS. The dynamic interest rate is pegged at a sensible level of between 0-3% roughly. The PoS interest is gained through transaction fees which are also distributed to the Vericoin fund – to aid in development and promotion of the currency. There was no premine. “
Buying and Selling VeriCoin
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Livecoin, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.