Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 28th. Blocktix has a market capitalization of $22.75 million and approximately $524,878.00 worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Blocktix has traded down 22.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Blocktix token can now be bought for about $0.57 or 0.00005482 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta, Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008720 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $129.66 or 0.01244300 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003243 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00017936 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009613 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00044068 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00101432 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.22 or 0.00174821 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00017321 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Blocktix Token Trading
Blocktix can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Blocktix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blocktix must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blocktix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.