Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 28th. Rise has a total market cap of $46.69 million and approximately $1,173.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Rise has traded 7.9% lower against the dollar. One Rise coin can currently be purchased for about $0.39 or 0.00003713 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00081881 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00034099 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001250 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002999 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00015022 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001275 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.