MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 28th. One MonaCoin coin can now be bought for about $5.47 or 0.00052346 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbank, CryptoBridge, Livecoin and Bittrex. In the last week, MonaCoin has traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. MonaCoin has a market capitalization of $315.81 million and approximately $2.83 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10,513.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $862.56 or 0.08256110 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,216.96 or 0.11648300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $206.22 or 0.01973890 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $288.97 or 0.02765900 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.47 or 0.00320340 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.94 or 0.00143019 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $114.00 or 0.01091180 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $387.09 or 0.03705080 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Fisco, Bleutrade, Livecoin, Zaif, Bitbank, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. It is not currently possible to buy MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.