Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 28th. In the last week, Binance Coin has traded up 13.3% against the dollar. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for $10.63 or 0.00100905 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.05 billion and approximately $68.80 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $134.57 or 0.01277890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003241 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00018102 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00045476 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009494 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00176854 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00017221 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,045.10 or 0.09924660 BTC.
About Binance Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.