Media coverage about Petroquest Energy (NYSE:PQ) has been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Petroquest Energy earned a media sentiment score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the energy company an impact score of 46.5962781456665 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Petroquest Energy Inc (PQ) Expected to Announce Quarterly Sales of $31.91 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- PetroQuest Energy, Inc. Invites You To Join Its Fourth Quarter and Year End 2017 Earnings Conference Call (finance.yahoo.com)
- Brokerages Anticipate Petroquest Energy Inc (PQ) to Announce -$0.02 Earnings Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
- PetroQuest Energy (PQ) Presents At 2018 EnerCom Dallas Oil & Gas Investment Conference – Slideshow (seekingalpha.com)
- Capital One Financial Brokers Boost Earnings Estimates for Petroquest Energy Inc (PQ) (americanbankingnews.com)
Petroquest Energy (PQ) traded up $0.01 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $1.41. The company had a trading volume of 55,912 shares, compared to its average volume of 97,743. Petroquest Energy has a 1 year low of $1.39 and a 1 year high of $4.21. The stock has a market capitalization of $30.42, a P/E ratio of -1.41 and a beta of 1.80. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -1.20, a current ratio of 0.59 and a quick ratio of 0.59.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This report was posted by Ticker Report and is the sole property of of Ticker Report. If you are accessing this report on another domain, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of United States and international copyright & trademark law. The legal version of this report can be viewed at https://www.tickerreport.com/banking-finance/3228848/petroquest-energy-pq-earning-somewhat-positive-press-coverage-analysis-finds.html.
Petroquest Energy Company Profile
PetroQuest Energy, Inc is an oil and gas company. The Company is engaged in exploratory, development and acquisition activities. The Company has approximately 30 gross exploratory wells and over 30 gross development wells. The Company has reserves in various areas, including East Texas, Gulf Coast Basin and Oklahoma Woodford.
Receive News & Ratings for Petroquest Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petroquest Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.