News headlines about Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ:LGCY) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. Accern scores the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Legacy Reserves earned a news impact score of 0.02 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the oil and gas producer an impact score of 45.5180354173287 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Legacy Reserves LP (LGCY) Receives Consensus Recommendation of “Hold” from Brokerages (americanbankingnews.com)
- Legacy Reserves’ Strong Expectations – Seeking Alpha (seekingalpha.com)
- Baines Creek Capital, Llc Acquires 112,154 Shares of Legacy Reserves LP (LGCY) Stock (americanbankingnews.com)
- Legacy Reserves LP Announces Fourth Quarter and Annual 2017 Results, Updated 2018 Guidance, Dan Westcott’s … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- Legacy Reserves LP Announces Fourth Quarter and Annual 2017 Results, Updated 2018 Guidance, Dan Westcott’s Promotion to President and Availability of Schedule K-1s (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ:LGCY) opened at $3.55 on Wednesday. Legacy Reserves has a twelve month low of $1.07 and a twelve month high of $3.73. The company has a market cap of $274.51, a P/E ratio of -3.55 and a beta of 2.86. The company has a current ratio of 0.78, a quick ratio of 0.71 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -2.69.
In other Legacy Reserves news, major shareholder Baines Creek Capital, Llc bought 92,976 shares of Legacy Reserves stock in a transaction on Tuesday, January 9th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $1.73 per share, with a total value of $160,848.48. Following the completion of the acquisition, the insider now owns 7,914,130 shares in the company, valued at $13,691,444.90. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website. Over the last ninety days, insiders have acquired 2,723,022 shares of company stock valued at $6,300,927. 26.70% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
About Legacy Reserves
Legacy Reserves LP (Legacy) is a master limited partnership company. The Company focuses on the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties located in the Permian Basin, East Texas, Rocky Mountain and Mid-Continent regions of the United States. As of December 31, 2016, the Company had proved reserves of approximately 144.8 million barrels of crude oil equivalent (MMBoe), of which 72% were natural gas, 28% were oil and natural gas liquids (NGLs) and 94% were classified as proved developed producing.
Receive News & Ratings for Legacy Reserves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Legacy Reserves and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.