Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 28th. One Bytecent coin can currently be purchased for about $0.88 or 0.00008290 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Bytecent has traded 7.1% higher against the US dollar. Bytecent has a market cap of $1.78 million and approximately $11,434.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000652 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001291 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00035558 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002650 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001291 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00017587 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001746 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000260 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There have been hundreds of digital currencies that have launched worldwide, and more than ninety-eight percent of the digital currencies launched have failed for one reason or another. The Bytecent project was conceived to bring sanity back to an industry that has drifted away from the core principles set forth with the original Bitcoin project. Bytecent is not just another digital currency in a sea of many; it is a philosophy born out of necessity. The goal of this project is to reinvent digital currencies from the manner that wallets are distributed and installed, to the method that coins are earned and spent. Bytecent is the first user-friendly digital currency designed from the ground up to be as easy as sending an email. If you can point and click a mouse, you can use Bytecent. Bytecent is the first user-friendly digital currency designed from the ground up to be as easy as sending an email. If you can point and click a mouse, you can use Bytecent. Unlike with other digital currencies, Bytecent does not require any special hardware or configurations to mine. Simply download the software, install it, and begin mining today! “Mining” is lingo for discovering new Bytecent, similar to panning for gold. In actuality, mining is simply the process used to verify Bytecent transactions on the network.There are approximately 1440 coins generated per day, so finding new Bytecent can take a few hours or a few days depending on the speed of your computer. Mining Bytecent is fun and allows anyone with no mining experience or technical knowhow to begin mining immediately! Similar to conventional currencies, Bytecent is a currency that can be used to buy goods and services. You can offer your goods or services in return for payment in Bytecent. “
Buying and Selling Bytecent
Bytecent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Bytecent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.