Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 28th. One Janus token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. Janus has a market cap of $744,390.00 and $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Janus has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00008706 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $135.37 or 0.01272130 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00018032 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00045413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.71 or 0.00100652 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $19.14 or 0.00179909 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00017026 BTC.
Janus Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Janus Token Trading
Janus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Janus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Janus must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Janus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Janus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.