EverGreenCoin (CURRENCY:EGC) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 28th. One EverGreenCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.33 or 0.00003066 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia. EverGreenCoin has a market cap of $4.34 million and approximately $8,315.00 worth of EverGreenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, EverGreenCoin has traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $594.82 or 0.05643610 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.47 or 0.00071013 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00021937 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $76.25 or 0.00723405 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00090169 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.53 or 0.00052462 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.88 or 0.00349957 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033495 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $103.26 or 0.00972407 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EverGreenCoin is a currency designed from the ground up not only to be an environmentally friendly currency but, an environmental movement and paradigm shift. With both the electrically and computationally efficient and secure algorithm of X15 Proof of Work and it's generously rewarding 7% Proof of Stake the foundation has been set. On top of that foundation we leverage renewable energy in ways our planet has never seen. EverGreenCoin is turning the mining and crypto currency industry on its head. From an industry that wastes electricity in the grandest scale, and in-turn our planet's finite precious resources lost forever to produce that electricity, to a profitable and prosperous endeavor for both our planet and it's people. Back-feeding the grid it had once robed. Then those profits are invested into the environment through environmental restoration projects such as forestry and wildlife rehabilitation. EverGreenCoin will make both our planet's environment and economy better than it was found. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
EverGreenCoin Coin Trading
EverGreenCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy EverGreenCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EverGreenCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EverGreenCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EverGreenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EverGreenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.