ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 28th. Over the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.23 or 0.00011668 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX and Upbit. ExclusiveCoin has a total market capitalization of $5.49 million and approximately $395,491.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $594.75 or 0.05661630 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00006276 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002227 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00016531 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00021650 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00017976 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003358 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinExchange, OpenLedger DEX and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.