PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 28th. One PinkCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0299 or 0.00000284 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. PinkCoin has a total market cap of $11.42 million and approximately $24,140.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PinkCoin has traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $597.01 or 0.05671070 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00016700 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00021618 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00018210 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 48.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000030 BTC.
PinkCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase PinkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PinkCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.