BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 12.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 28th. One BLUE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00002733 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, IDEX and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, BLUE has traded down 23.4% against the U.S. dollar. BLUE has a market cap of $10.48 million and $29,293.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00008833 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $135.96 or 0.01297350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00018177 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00045377 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00100320 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.28 or 0.00183935 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00017388 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase BLUE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLUE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.