Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 28th. One Hive token can currently be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00001217 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC. During the last week, Hive has traded 5.2% lower against the dollar. Hive has a market capitalization of $48.61 million and $123,937.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008746 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $138.90 or 0.01327450 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003300 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00018277 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00046924 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009561 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.45 or 0.00099875 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.93 or 0.00190511 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00017300 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Hive Token Trading
Hive can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Hive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.