Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 28th. In the last seven days, Phore has traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Phore has a market cap of $20.26 million and approximately $69,101.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phore coin can now be purchased for $2.94 or 0.00027974 BTC on exchanges including CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.51 or 0.00195919 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003486 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001211 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 62.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000187 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Buying and Selling Phore
Phore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to buy Phore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phore must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.