Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded up 4.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 28th. Elastic has a total market capitalization of $25.73 million and $459,427.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elastic coin can currently be bought for about $0.29 or 0.00002732 BTC on major exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex. During the last week, Elastic has traded 5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001313 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00035331 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001304 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019675 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008541 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001746 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000260 BTC.
Elastic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Elastic Coin Trading
Elastic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.