Walton (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 27th. One Walton token can now be purchased for approximately $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Kucoin and Binance. During the last seven days, Walton has traded down 2.8% against the dollar. Walton has a total market cap of $566.94 million and approximately $7.41 million worth of Walton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008673 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.54 or 0.01292330 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00018369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00048253 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009132 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00100869 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.63 or 0.00197451 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00017499 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Buying and Selling Walton
Walton can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Coinrail, Coinnest, HitBTC, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Binance, Allcoin and COSS. It is not possible to purchase Walton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Walton must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Walton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Walton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Walton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.