Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 27th. Over the last week, Ark has traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar. One Ark coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.81 or 0.00034908 BTC on exchanges including COSS, Upbit, Bit-Z and LiteBit.eu. Ark has a total market capitalization of $384.58 million and $2.05 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00082151 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003806 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001253 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002554 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00015300 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001343 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with other (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Ark Coin Trading
Ark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, Bit-Z, Bittrex, Cryptopia, COSS, OKEx, Binance, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. It is not possible to buy Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.