HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. One HunterCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00002392 BTC on exchanges. HunterCoin has a total market capitalization of $5.51 million and approximately $12,066.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, HunterCoin has traded up 5.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,742.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $882.55 or 0.08254250 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,249.66 or 0.11687800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $220.38 or 0.02061150 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $300.03 or 0.02806090 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.98 or 0.00336541 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $120.44 or 0.01126480 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.74 or 0.00137880 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $409.50 or 0.03829930 BTC.
HunterCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HunterCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.