ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. During the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded 8% lower against the dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a total market cap of $5.41 million and $243,487.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be purchased for $1.21 or 0.00011285 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Upbit and OpenLedger DEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $616.97 or 0.05754260 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006027 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002144 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00017422 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00025814 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00018457 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003323 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex and Upbit. It is not presently possible to buy ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.