Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded down 8.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 27th. Dimecoin has a market capitalization of $33.55 million and $63,301.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dimecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. During the last week, Dimecoin has traded 23.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.73 or 0.00053816 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006957 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001358 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013247 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001760 BTC.
Dimecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DimeCoin is a Quark based cryptocurrency designed to provide greater privacy and security.”
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Dimecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.