Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. One Einsteinium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00002880 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Einsteinium has a market capitalization of $67.39 million and $1.02 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded down 19% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.48 or 0.02041420 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003252 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00010986 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00020398 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00046476 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001408 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00025405 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Einsteinium Coin Trading
Einsteinium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.