XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded up 2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. In the last seven days, XTRABYTES has traded 10.7% lower against the dollar. XTRABYTES has a total market capitalization of $75.39 million and approximately $157,665.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last day. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00001637 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008920 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $142.86 or 0.01334080 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003392 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00018934 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00048170 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.82 or 0.00185089 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00037056 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00099755 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
Buying and Selling XTRABYTES
XTRABYTES can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to purchase XTRABYTES directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XTRABYTES must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase XTRABYTES using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.