Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 27th. Pillar has a total market cap of $194.50 million and $415,945.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Pillar has traded 19.7% lower against the dollar. One Pillar token can currently be purchased for $0.86 or 0.00008001 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $141.91 or 0.01327350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003384 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00019077 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00048541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00100023 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.01 or 0.00205867 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00017465 BTC.
Pillar Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pillar must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.