TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 27th. One TenX token can currently be bought for approximately $1.64 or 0.00015313 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Gate.io, Bittrex and COSS. TenX has a market cap of $171.35 million and $1.89 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, TenX has traded down 13.5% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $141.91 or 0.01327350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003384 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00019077 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00048541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00100023 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.01 or 0.00205867 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00017465 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, ChaoEX, Gate.io, Huobi, OKEx, HitBTC, Coinrail, CoolCoin, Bittrex, IDEX, EtherDelta, COSS, Cryptopia, Liqui, Kucoin, Bit-Z and BigONE. It is not possible to buy TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TenX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.