News stories about Quantum (NYSE:QTM) have been trending somewhat negative this week, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Quantum earned a coverage optimism score of -0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the technology company an impact score of 42.6314516175893 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- QTM INVESTOR ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Notifies Investors of a Class Action Involving Quantum Corporation and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of April 16, 2018 (markets.financialcontent.com)
- D-Wave to Commercialize Public Cloud Quantum Computing by Mid-2018 (themerkle.com)
- INVESTOR NOTICE: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Quantum Corporation And Encourages Investors With Losses in Excess of $100,000 To Contact The Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- Quantum Medical Transport, Inc. (DRWN.PK) Enters into an LOI Consulting Advisory and Development Agreement with Com-Guard.com, Inc. (CGUD.PK) for Development of QuantH Medical Blockchain (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Lawsuit for Investors in Shares of Quantum Corp. (NYSE: QTM) Announced by Shareholders Foundation (finance.yahoo.com)
Several equities research analysts recently commented on the stock. Zacks Investment Research lowered shares of Quantum from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a research note on Thursday, December 7th. ValuEngine raised shares of Quantum from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Tuesday, February 13th.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Quantum (QTM) Earns Media Sentiment Rating of -0.04” was first reported by Ticker Report and is owned by of Ticker Report. If you are reading this report on another publication, it was stolen and reposted in violation of US and international copyright & trademark laws. The original version of this report can be viewed at https://www.tickerreport.com/banking-finance/3226332/quantum-qtm-earns-media-sentiment-rating-of-0-04.html.
Quantum Company Profile
Quantum Corporation focuses on scale-out storage, archive and data protection, providing solutions for capturing, sharing, managing and preserving digital assets over the entire data lifecycle. The Company’s end-to-end tiered storage solutions enable users to maximize the value of their data by making it accessible whenever and wherever needed, retaining it indefinitely and reducing total cost and complexity.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.