News headlines about NeoPhotonics (NYSE:NPTN) have been trending positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. NeoPhotonics earned a daily sentiment score of 0.30 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the semiconductor company an impact score of 46.7158495873965 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- NeoPhotonics Corp (NPTN) Expected to Post Earnings of -$0.18 Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
- Rosenblatt Securities Reiterates “Buy” Rating for NeoPhotonics (NPTN) (americanbankingnews.com)
- NeoPhotonics Announces Availability of a Matched Suite of 64 GBaud Coherent Optical Components for 1.2T … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Royce & Associates LP Boosts Position in NeoPhotonics Corp (NPTN) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Stock Rating Update on the Shares of Spartannash Company (SPTN) and Neophotonics Corp (NPTN) – Post Registrar (postregistrar.com)
NeoPhotonics (NPTN) opened at $6.10 on Tuesday. NeoPhotonics has a fifty-two week low of $4.56 and a fifty-two week high of $11.23. The firm has a market cap of $255.76, a PE ratio of -7.01 and a beta of 1.12. The company has a current ratio of 1.85, a quick ratio of 1.25 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20.
NeoPhotonics Company Profile
NeoPhotonics Corporation develops, manufactures and markets optoelectronic products that transmit, receive and switch digital optical signals for communications networks. The Company develops and manufactures Transmitter Products, Receiver Products and Switch Products that are used in ultra-high speed digital optical communications, high speed switching and provisioning, and access connections for wireless and fiber-to-the-home communications networks.
Receive News & Ratings for NeoPhotonics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NeoPhotonics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.