0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 27th. One 0x token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00009463 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, IDEX, Radar Relay and Binance. Over the last week, 0x has traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar. 0x has a market cap of $520.48 million and $16.92 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008904 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $142.43 or 0.01332270 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003361 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00018878 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00048925 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $10.81 or 0.00101078 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.06 or 0.00206343 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00017991 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Huobi, ChaoEX, Binance, Gate.io, Mercatox, HitBTC, Liqui, Gatecoin, BigONE, Bitfinex, IDEX, Radar Relay, EtherDelta, OKEx and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0x must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.