Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 27th. During the last week, Elastic has traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Elastic coin can now be bought for about $0.28 or 0.00002615 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Heat Wallet. Elastic has a total market cap of $25.23 million and $177,774.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00036071 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001363 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00018731 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00008645 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001693 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000260 BTC.
Elastic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Elastic Coin Trading
Elastic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.