GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded 23% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 27th. During the last seven days, GameUnits has traded 10.7% higher against the dollar. GameUnits has a market cap of $401,834.00 and $4,515.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GameUnits coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001089 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.32 or 0.00332462 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008553 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005173 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002356 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.77 or 0.00139013 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 32.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005970 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00028124 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
GameUnits Coin Trading
GameUnits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy GameUnits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameUnits must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameUnits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.