EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. EquiTrader has a total market capitalization of $2.99 million and approximately $7,706.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EquiTrader coin can currently be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00002749 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, EquiTrader has traded 16.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $216.07 or 0.02035310 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006124 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003295 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011223 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00020837 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00046402 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002895 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001405 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EquiTrader is a decentralized crowdsourced trading analysis platform that rewards traders with app tokens for providing valuable market analysis and trading forecasts and provides a social community for traders and investors of cryptocurrency, stock, futures, and forex markets. The rewards are destributed in EQT tokens, a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling EquiTrader
EquiTrader can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is not presently possible to buy EquiTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EquiTrader must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EquiTrader using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.