UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 27th. During the last week, UTRUST has traded down 11.5% against the U.S. dollar. One UTRUST token can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00001978 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta. UTRUST has a total market cap of $58.65 million and $1.36 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008986 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $141.78 or 0.01325970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003415 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00017746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.51 or 0.00051501 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009336 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.95 or 0.00102441 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.03 or 0.00206011 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00018593 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
UTRUST Token Trading
UTRUST can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase UTRUST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UTRUST must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UTRUST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.