C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 27th. One C20 token can currently be bought for about $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox and IDEX. C20 has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, C20 has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008944 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.48 or 0.01311320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003375 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00017772 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00049752 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009346 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00099229 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.27 or 0.00207850 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00018218 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bibox. It is not currently possible to purchase C20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade C20 must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase C20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.