Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 27th. Over the last seven days, Hush has traded 23.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Hush has a market capitalization of $6.25 million and $39,420.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hush coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.89 or 0.00017828 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.72 or 0.01138570 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $413.70 or 0.03869860 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00036960 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $79.52 or 0.00743829 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $40.11 or 0.00378829 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00017666 BTC.
Hush Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Hush directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.