ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 27th. One ION coin can now be bought for approximately $2.53 or 0.00023448 BTC on popular exchanges. ION has a total market capitalization of $50.64 million and $323,882.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ION has traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.29 or 0.00179598 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003946 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00029381 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011345 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00007061 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 29% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000290 BTC.
ION Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy ION directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.