BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded 10.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 26th. One BitcoinDark coin can now be purchased for about $103.11 or 0.01006170 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bleutrade and Poloniex. During the last seven days, BitcoinDark has traded down 15.4% against the US dollar. BitcoinDark has a total market capitalization of $132.89 million and approximately $62,016.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00036439 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00013522 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004273 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00032853 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006800 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00014899 BTC.
BitcoinDark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
Buying and Selling BitcoinDark
BitcoinDark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase BitcoinDark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinDark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitcoinDark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.