ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 26th. During the last week, ReddCoin has traded up 22.7% against the US dollar. One ReddCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0097 or 0.00000094 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Coinhouse and Bittrex. ReddCoin has a total market cap of $277.95 million and $24.21 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $620.65 or 0.06038930 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.56 or 0.00073559 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $75.04 or 0.00730162 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00021276 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00087259 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00052139 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00036322 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.39 or 0.00265127 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.24 or 0.00999495 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
ReddCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
ReddCoin Coin Trading
ReddCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Coinhouse, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Bleutrade and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.