Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 26th. Byteball Bytes has a market capitalization of $268.82 million and approximately $417,952.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Byteball Bytes coin can now be purchased for approximately $416.64 or 0.04053910 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptox and Cryptopia. In the last week, Byteball Bytes has traded down 30.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009252 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $139.71 or 0.01359370 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00017960 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00052179 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009728 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00097000 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.64 or 0.00210579 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00019358 BTC.
About Byteball Bytes
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Buying and Selling Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptox and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Byteball Bytes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Byteball Bytes must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Byteball Bytes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.