Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded up 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 26th. Stratis has a market cap of $747.33 million and $8.50 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded down 24.1% against the US dollar. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for approximately $7.57 or 0.00073516 BTC on popular exchanges including Abucoins, Coinrail, Cryptopia and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00087760 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00035009 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003113 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.19 or 0.00711034 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00028013 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00087000 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000519 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Livecoin, Binance, SouthXchange, Coinrail, HitBTC, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Abucoins, Bittylicious, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.