Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 10.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 26th. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $2.13 billion and approximately $292.12 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Qtum has traded 12.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for $28.81 or 0.00279883 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoolCoin, Allcoin, BCEX and Bitfinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003313 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00056020 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006887 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001225 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Huobi, Coinone, COSS, Coinnest, Upbit, Bitfinex, EXX, Coinrail, CoinEgg, Quoine, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, Bittrex, CoolCoin, Kucoin, BCEX, CoinExchange, Allcoin, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Livecoin, Binance, ZB.COM, Bleutrade, Liqui, Bithumb, Lbank and BigONE. It is not possible to purchase Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.