ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 26th. Over the last week, ParkByte has traded 13.6% lower against the dollar. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $3.35 million and $32,544.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ParkByte coin can currently be bought for $0.70 or 0.00006801 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00036213 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.00 or 0.00996803 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013663 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004327 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00031800 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002980 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 53.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011531 BTC.
ParkByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.