Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 26th. One Pesetacoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0536 or 0.00000515 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. Over the last week, Pesetacoin has traded 16.4% lower against the US dollar. Pesetacoin has a total market capitalization of $7.12 million and $12,189.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $222.31 or 0.02142210 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000586 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003359 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00006181 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011517 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00021210 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00043523 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001490 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003044 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PesetaCoin is a scrypt altcoin like Litecoin. The block time is one minute and the diffiuclty retargets using the Kimoto Gravity Well. The starting block reward is 166 PTC and halves every year. The coin is merged mineable and has a negligable premine of 0.016%. “
Buying and Selling Pesetacoin
Pesetacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Pesetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pesetacoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pesetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.