Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 26th. One Elixir token can now be purchased for approximately $0.38 or 0.00003708 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, CoinExchange, IDEX and Kucoin. Elixir has a total market capitalization of $11.99 million and $50,086.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Elixir has traded down 24.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00009303 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.84 or 0.01307630 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003536 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018204 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00054149 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009685 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00096643 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.06 or 0.00213938 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00019856 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.