DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 26th. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded down 23.9% against the dollar. One DecentBet token can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001445 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Cryptopia. DecentBet has a market cap of $16.13 million and approximately $15,150.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00009268 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.23 or 0.01306500 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003546 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018182 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00053876 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009668 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00095035 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.92 or 0.00211763 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00019715 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
Buying and Selling DecentBet
DecentBet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.