Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 26th. During the last seven days, Dovu has traded 44.5% lower against the dollar. Dovu has a market capitalization of $6.64 million and $6,063.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dovu token can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00009255 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $135.46 or 0.01303540 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003544 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00018159 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00053868 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009634 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00095020 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.92 or 0.00210671 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00019969 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Dovu Token Trading
Dovu can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Dovu directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dovu must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dovu using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.