TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 26th. One TimesCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.16 or 0.00011200 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, TimesCoin has traded down 13.6% against the dollar. TimesCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $78,933.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00009256 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $135.91 or 0.01313320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003545 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00018223 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00054328 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009648 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00095268 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.93 or 0.00211960 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00019520 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
TimesCoin Coin Trading
TimesCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not possible to buy TimesCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TimesCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TimesCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TimesCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.